Happy Hours!

Posted on 7:32 pm by

Hey, today I'm going to write about one of my favorite places in Munich. I've been in love with it since the first time I set foot in it. Seriously, I've gone to Sausalitos more times than I can count but I juste love it. I mean: good food, nice music and great cocktails, what else can you ask for?  



You have to know that from Sunday to Thursday between 5 and 6pm, these "jumbo" cocktails (that's how the biggest cocktails are called) cost 5€. From 6 to 8pm, you pay them only half price. And then from 11pm, you pay your jumbo cocktail the price of a normal one. That's called happy hours, dearie!


 If you're not that much into cocktails, no worries there's also happy hours for food. You have a good choice of Mexican food such as Quesadillas, Burritos, Fajitas or Enchiladas.




Happy hours for food are only on Mondays so that we can properly begin the week. I'd advise you to make a reservation as it's crowded sometimes!




I think you understood that I'd definitely recommend Sausalitos (but the one in Türkenstraße, I didn't really like the one in Marienplatz). It's perfect if you want to have an afterwork cocktail or if you want to have fun with your friends on the weekends. I hope you don't mind the loud music, because it can be pretty noisy. 



Sausalitos
Türkenstr. 50
80799 München

Tags :

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Nice post.
    Love this place :)! Cocktails are really nice and the quesadillas, enchiladas and burgers are tasty. I will definitely go there when I am in Munich.

    ReplyDelete