A taste of Prague

Posted on 6:07 pm by

A few months ago, I went to Prague with my friend Rosa. I don't know if you've already been there or if you're planning to go but honestly, it's one of the most beautiful cities I've been to. Don't worry, I will post all the photos in a next article because today is only about food. Rosa and I were walking next to the Jewish Quarter (Josefov), desperately looking for something to eat. We saw Crystal Bar, the decoration was nice and the prices fair, so we entered and we loved it!






I had never tried the elderflower cordial before but it's so delicious! If you see it in the supermarket, you should definitely try it! 




That's what we were given before we were brought our dishes. It was some kind of Czech bread and butter, and it was really good.





As for the main dishes, I paid 150 CZK (about 5€) for rice noodles with shrimps and ginger and Rosa paid 170 CZK (about 6€) for pork tenderloin with mushroom sauce. For each main course, belvoir limonade is offered.








We then decided to share this chocolate cake with cream cheese and fruit (about 3,4€).







As you can see, we didn't spend that much money for the quality of the meals and the service. I was told that Crystal Bar is also great at night so next time I go to Prague, I'll definitely try it! 



Crystal Bar & Restaurant
V Kolkovně 908/7
110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město

Tags :

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Looks amazing!
    I will definitely try this when I go to Prague :)!!

    ReplyDelete