Black XS Festival

Posted on 12:04 pm by

Do you know the concert hall Le Trianon in Paris? It welcomed the first Black XS Festival this weekend. Lilly Wood & The Prick, Temples, Au Revoir Simone and Guy Ivory were among the headliners for this first edition. I always enjoy a music festival, especially when I don't really know all the bands and artists. Thanks to my friend Rosa, I had the chance to be part of this great experience! Here are some of the pictures I took...




SATURDAY: Arthur Beatrice, Au Revoir Simone, Thomas Azier and Temples



Arthur Beatrice




Au Revoir Simone





Thomas Azier



Temples


My lovely friend Rosa

SUNDAY: Guy Ivory, Burning Peacocks, Owlle, Talisco and Lilly Wood & The Prick


Burning Peacocks





Owlle




Talisco






Lilly Wood & The Prick


Success was on the cards for the first Black XS Festival and there's no doubt it'll be a major fall festival. Thank you Paco Rabanne!
Tags :

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment