Paris est une fête

Posted on 7:29 pm by

A couple of weeks ago, a new place opened its doors next to the République district in Paris. Welcome to Le Triangle, a restaurant and a microbrewery. I've been there twice now with my friend Laura and it keeps getting better. One of the things I like the most about this place is the menu. It always changes – but the dishes stay delicious.


Fried squid and crayfish

Salmon gravlax and potatoes with a horseradish sour cream


They even propose handcrafted beers. And if you don’t know what to choose, don't hesitate to ask the waiters or the owners, they’ll know how to help you.



Sorachi Ace


As you may know, dessert is my favourite part of a meal. And I wasn't disappointed with the lemon pie and the tiramisu we ordered. It's seriously good, and the best one I've had in a restaurant. You should definitely try it!


Le Triangle is the perfect place, whether you want to have a romantic dinner or to share a good meal with your friends. Check out their fan page on Facebook!


Le Triangle
13 rue Jacques Louvel Tessier
75010 Paris


Tags :

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Great article! I am very happy you liked it :).

    ReplyDelete