It's all about pizza

Posted on 9:06 pm by

I have been living in Munich for a little more than 8 months now and I am going back to France in a couple of days. I am sad to leave Munich but I am planning to come back in January so I am not too sad. But anyway, living in Munich is one of the reasons why I decided to blog. And these pizzas too.




My friends Anna and Rosa and myself were craving for pizzas that day and we came across Café Punkto when walking around Sendlinger Tor. Anna chose a mushroom pizza while Rosa and I shared a pizza with tomatoes, basil, and cheese. 




This pizza looks beautiful and yummy, don't you agree? And honestly, it was delicious! If you are looking for good and cheap pizzas, this is definitely the place to go!




Plus, they gave us this little mix composed of tomatoes, onions and olive oil. I don't know if it was supposed to be a salad or a sauce, but it was amazing!






Café Punkto
Müllerstr. 48
80469 München


Tags :

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. one of my best pizza ever !!!! and so cheapppppp that is so good !

    ReplyDelete