Music festival

Posted on 11:57 pm by

I spent the weekend in Saint Cloud (10 minutes away from the center of Paris) for Rock en Seine, one of the biggest French music festivals. Arctic Monkeys, The Prodigy, Queens of the Stone Age and Lana Del Rey were among the headliners for this year's edition. The good thing about festivals is that you can discover many cool bands. Rock en Seine was great but now I just want to stay in bed for the next couple of days! But anyway, here are some of the pictures I took during the festival.


FRIDAY: Arctic Monkeys, The Hives, Cage The Elephant, Die Antwoord, Blondie, Mac Demarco, Etienne De Crécy, Hozier...


 Wild Beasts

 Jake Bugg


 Crystal Fighters

 Arctic Monkeys

SATURDAY: The Prodigy, Portishead, Flume, Junip, The Horrors, Joey Bada$$, Cheveu, Clean Bandit, Encore! ...

 Junip

ALB


 Clean Bandit

 Flume

 The Prodigy

SUNDAY: Queens of the Stone Age, Lana Del Rey, Airbourne, La Roux, Janelle Monaé, Kavinsky, Cut/Copy, Forever Pavot...

 Warpaint

 Selah Sue




 Lana Del Rey

La Roux

Flume, Clean Bandit, Crystal Fighters and Junip were the concerts I enjoyed the most! But I wasn't at Rock en Seine just to enjoy the concerts, I was also working with Little Big Catering, the company supplying food for the festival. In case you're wondering what we've eaten... And trust me, it was GOOD.

 Salad with smoked Haddock, lamb's lettuce and apple

 Toasts with tomatoes, cheese and chorizos sausage

 Zucchini and goat cheese crumble

Gnocchi salad with arugula, tomatoes, olives and feta


Have you ever heard of the saying "Life would be nothing without dessert"? Well, I'm a true believer.





French cheeses, of course. I must admit, cheese is one of the things I missed when living in Germany. It's way better (and also cheaper) in France. 


I've worked with this little guy over the weekend, his job was to carry condiments. He made a big impression on me, now I want to same at my place. Rock en Seine, as usual you were amazing. Maybe I'll see you next year!



Rock en Seine
Domaine National de St Cloud
On August 28, 29 & 30, 2015

Tags :

2 comments: Leave Your Comments